Thursday, September 13, 2012
I like simple days like this
1. I went to check out a new restaurant in Sikatuna with friends Irene and Bebang.
2. It was actually an ocular for FWGP.
3. I didn't like the food there, but the shakers were cute.
4. And then we walked to Bebang's house where this adorable all-black Persian also lives.
5. We met her kittens. One has been reserved for Bowi!
6. She showed us her Reader's Choice certificate! WTG!
7. And then we had a share of Poy's very sweet congratulatory cake for his lovey dovey ;)
8. Finally, we were brought to this hole-in-the-wall fresh lumpia place near Anonas. I must say, it deserves its "best-kept secret" reputation.
The walks, though tiring, were enjoyable. It was a thrill to look at pretty houses and watch (listen to) the trilling of the birds of Kamias.
Overall, a lovely day.